Setting the Date & Time
The below video will walk you through setting the date and time on your Verifone, Ingenico or Hypercom terminal.
Dejavoo – Z8, Z9 & Z11
- From the main sale screen hit the GREEN OK key
- Select UTILITY
- Select SETTINGS
- Select DATE AND TIME
- If the date on the screen is correct, hit the GREEN OK key. If it is incorrect, please type in the new date in the following format: MM/DD/YY
- If the time on the screen is correct, hit the GREEN OK key. If it is incorrect, please type in the new time in 24 hour (military) time using the following format: HH:MM:SS
- Press the RED X key until back on the sale screen
- Select MENU
- Select SYSTEM SETTINGS
- Select DATE/TIME SETUP
- Enter the date in the following format: MMDDYYYY
- Enter the time in the following format: HHMMSS
- Hit ENTER
Verifone VX 520 & VX 680
- Press [Enter]
- Press F2 for Setup
- If prompted, key in the password 123456 then press the green [Enter] key; otherwise, continue to step 4.
- Press [Scroll Down] (Far Left Purple Button under the Down Arrow on the screen) four times.
- Press F1 for Date/Time
- Key in the correct date in MM/DD/YYYY format then press the green [Enter] key.
- Key in the correct time in HH:MM:SS format (in Military Time, use 00 for seconds) then press the green [Enter] key.
- Press the red [Cancel] key until you return to the main screen.
Ingenico iCT 220, iCT 250, iWL 222 & iWL 255
- From the idle prompt or screen saver, Press the [F] key
- If prompted, Key in Admin Password then press [Enter]
- Select “TELIUM MANAGER”
- Select “Initialization”
- Select “Parameters”
- Select “Date and Time”
- Select from the following options as needed:
- Set Date: key in date in the format displayed then press [Enter] to return to Date and Time menu
- Set Time: Key in time in 24 hour (military) format then press [Enter] to return to the Date and Time menu.
- 00:00 to 23:59 are acceptable values
- Date Format: Choose between the following formats then press [Enter] accept change and return to Initialization Menu.
- Once all necessary changes have been made, Press [Cancel] until you return to the idle prompt.
Hypercom 42XX Series:
- From the idle prompt, press Function then key in 10 then press Enter
- Enter password 0000 if prompted
- The terminal will display “Enter Date MMDDYY” as well as the date currently set. Key in the correct date using the MMDDYY format then press Enter
- The terminal will display “Enter Time HHMM” and display the time currently set. Key in the correct time using the HHMM format then press Enter
- The terminal will return to the idle screen with the correct date and time